1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

My Hutting Buddy!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Mikr101, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikr101

Mikr101 Member

On the news this week was a story about a southern California man put under 72-hour
    psychiatric observation when it was found he owned 100 guns and allegedly had
    (by rough estimate) 1-million rounds of ammunition stored in his home. The house also featured a secret escape tunnel.
    My favorite quote from the dimwit television reporter: "Wow! He has about a million
    machine gun bullets." The headline referred to it as a "massive weapons cache".
    By southern California standards someone even owning 100,000 rounds would be called "mentally unstable."
    Just imagine if he lived elsewhere:
    In Arizona he'd be called "an avid gun collector".
    In Arkansas, he'd be called "a novice gun collector".
    In Utah, he'd be called "moderately well prepared", but they'd probably reserve
    judgment until they made sure that he had a corresponding quantity of stored food.
    In Montana, he'd be called "The neighborhood 'Go-To' guy".
    In Idaho, he'd be called "a likely gubernatorial candidate".
    In Wyoming, he'd be called "an eligible bachelor"
    And, in Texas, he'd be called, "my huntin' buddy".
  2. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

In Michigan, he'd be called "MY PAL" LOL

Chuck
  3. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Active Member

This incident is event better ... click the link for an article about "gun leading to dad's arrest was a toy". Bill Malcolm
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.