1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My gold fish bernie, how do i put him down???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by drunk_again, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

my pour lil gold fish bernie isnt doint to well, he constanly swims in a counter clock wise circle. i took him to the david boren school of vetranerian medician at Oklahoma state college, and they said he has scaleleosis. they then informed me it was incureable, and he has less that 6 weeks to live. i just dont know what im to do. how should i disspose of old bernie?? should i flush him?? feed him to a stray cat?? have him stuffed?? of let some college frat boy swallow him alive at a kegger??

2. thedemoguy

thedemoguy TS Member

Put him in a glass of whiskey.

3. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

He'll make good flathead catfish bait. Take him over to lake tenkiller and bait up.

Jim

4. rookie tim

rookie tim TS Member

Kaa-WOOOOSH!!!

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Drunk_Again:

I would say let these college kids see if the can retrain him to do the synconize swimming and then charge for the fish shows until he goes belly up.

<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s29.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/gdarnell/video/animals/peixes.flv"></embed>

Any more advice im here to help.

Foggy

6. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

walk around with him tucked in your armpit for a day or so. usually does the trick.

brett d.

7. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

Kohler toilets advertise that they are big enough for any job. Only the best for Bernie.

Now, how to put down the "put down" topics?

8. Nate_w

Nate_w TS Member

I'm with EE on this one. Add tartar or cocktail sauce if need be. Let his passing not be in vain.

-N

9. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Run a hose from your tailpipe to your car window, set the fish bowl on your lap,start car.

10. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

well i see theres allot of good ideas being thrown around, but i just dont see how i can bring myself to perform any of them. ive had bernie since i was 5 and we have done so much together. i take bernie everywhere i go. bernie was there sitting on the bench in his nice bowl when i broke my first 25 straight. he was there when i reached the 27 yard line. this is really going to be a very hard thing to do.

11. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

ok tron, you can damn sure bet on it that i wont send you bernie or any more dying gerbiles. im just scared to ask you what you did with or to them gerbiles you asked for.

12. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

who cares?

13. rjdden

rjdden TS Member

BAAAWoosh!! I now send ye ol Bernie. A good friend to the end. BAAAWOOoosh again. Bernie didn't go down on the first try. Nedded a second. BBAWOoosh. A third. Bernie, Your supposed to go meet your maker in the ol briny. Now go down and stay down. Not again Bernie. Ok, back in the bowl for ya for a little while longer. Rich.(inPeoria,Az.)

14. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

7 1/2 or 8's ? pull

jerbear

15. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Since he is a long time family member and a member of ATA, I think that you should have him cryogenicily frozen until such a time that our vets can come up with a cure for him. Best of Luck. Break-em all. Jeff

16. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

jerbear gave me an idea. tape him to a target. PULL!!! have a 5 man squad and everybody shoots, except drunk_again, because, well, he's drunk again.

brett d.

17. rjdden

rjdden TS Member

O! O! Teacher! Teacher! I got it! Put him in a shot shell and of course some buffer to maybe make him comfy and shoot him through a Cronny to see how fast he can fly. Maybe use some 28 grains of Blue Dot or more and maybe an sp12 Wad. Light crimp. Ya don't want to squish him! Ya want to see him fly, maybe like an Eagle! Hum!!!

Rich. (inPeoria,Az.)

18. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bu6EnO2Jglw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bu6EnO2Jglw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

19. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

You should be able to find a comfortable resting place for Bernie in the stock bolt hole of your favorite shotgun. He will no doubt remain in your thoughts each time you visit your favorite trap range.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.