1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My Game Is--

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nipper, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nipper

nipper TS Member

Trap of course, being a new shooter,i have shot around 14 rounds of skeet and the same of trap and my game of choice is trap by far. i just loaded some 1 oz. loads using aas,win 209,claybuster 1100-12 wads and 16.6 grains of red dot. this is a sweet load so far, even shot some from 27 yards and didnt just chip targets either,so could i reduce this to 16 grains of red dot for a little bet less recoil even though 16.6 really wasnt noticable much or is .5 of a grain really going to make any difference?? the above components are the only option i have to use at the moment as well,except 1 bag of cb 4100-12-B wads.

Bill

2. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

Welcome to the shooting sports. I've been shooting trap for a long while. I don't remember when I started but, it was years ago. I enjoy the time I spend doing it. Over the last 2 years or so I've been shooting more 5-stand and sporting clays and want to give skeet and honest effort in the upcoming weeks. We have a spring/summer trap league at the club and I enjoy it. They run a pretty layed back program and to me it makes it more fun. I'm only into it for the fun of it nothing else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.