1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MY FRIEND LUTHER THINKS HIS DOG HAS TURRET SYNDROM

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bob Hawkes, Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Steve, What happened? 385 hits and no subject? Luther didn't mis-behave I hope.

2. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

My dog cusses me all the time when I miss doves.......tic tic snort fart pop ect ect.........Man,that guy can't shoot worth a $**t.....snort snort tic pop!
    D.P.Reynolds

3. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Dang, This one had promise!

4. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Turret Syndrome meaning the dog turns around like a turret?

Eric

5. scratcher

scratcher TS Member

Luther does not have a dog..Never did.

This is all bullshit...

6. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Damn I was ready for a good story and a great laugh!

7. Mapper

Mapper Member

Yeah, I'm disappointed too. Haven't seen any Luther stories lately.

8. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

Come on Steve, you have been on by now.

9. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

my mom's computer is broke. waiting to have it fixed.
    steve

10. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

As long as this will take some time and the jokes will be coming in . Maybe Luther thought Turret Syndrom was a southern meat rub and his dog has some and that was the beginning of a short friendship with fido .

11. victoria K

victoria K Member

How about a sleepwalking dog

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4LzMAXqu8qU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4LzMAXqu8qU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

12. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

That's a good one Vicki.

13. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

HELLO:
    MY MOM'S COMPUTER IS FIXED.

Kolar 69: luther has had more dogs than you can count. as you walk into his house he has an entire wall with 8 by 10 pictures dedicated to every dog he ever had that met a natural, or unnatural death. he loves dogs. so my friend, you owe me an apology for what you said.

luther calls me and said the boxer pup that he purchased has a disease . i said did you take the dog to a vet? no. he was listening to a radio program and the guy on the radio said he thinks his dog has turret syndrom. i said do you know what that is? he said that's when someone starts yelling or swearing for no reason. he asked me to come over to his house and take a look for myself. first thing i do is kneel down put my ear real close to his mouth. luther said, what the hell are you doing? i said he just told me with proper training he could be a contender. luther gets mad and starts swearing at me. mrs. luther comes into the living room, along with luther's son enormo. i said i never heard of a dog getting this disease. luther said now watch what he does. luther calls him over and the dog stares at him and then turns around. 1 minute later the dog barked. i kneel down put my ear to his mouth again. luther said now what is he saying? i said he's frustrated that he's smarter than you, and that he's the one with a rope attached to his colar. luther said get out. so i left.
    steve balistreri

14. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

That's what everyone was waiting for??? What do you think, EE?

BB

15. scratcher

scratcher TS Member

Sorry Senior...No apology, I've known Luther for 46 years, all here in Milwaukee. His daughter has had a dog or two, well in the past. Your attempts at making him look like a red neck country bumpkin have gotten old and stale. How you can ridicule someone you refer to as a friend, in public, is beyond me. All these 'stories' are fairy tales, with no basis of fact. I have no respect for someone whom would use a 'friend' as a butt for ridiculous and untrue stories........

Dick Gries

16. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D7N1rgBhoLM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D7N1rgBhoLM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Sorry guys, sob sob!

17. scratcher

scratcher TS Member

No loss there Bazooka Joe, but I sure do appreciate Booger Blue bringing clips of the Everly Brothers, the Righteous Brothers, Elvis, and Kelly Pickler. That's when music and songs were great............

18. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

kolar69 you must know senior smoke is he 10 years old or not ??

19. scratcher

scratcher TS Member

No Comment..........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.