1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My First TS.com Business Transaction

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by buttermilk, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buttermilk

buttermilk TS Member

I just completed my first TS.com transaction as the buyer of a release trigger. x73 was the seller and a total gentleman with whom to conduct business. Thanks x73!

buttermilk

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Congrats to you Buttermilk. I too just got another package in the mail today from the Duckman. Yet another deal that went so smooth right here on T.S. Com. I hope you have many more. All Good. Break-em all. Jeff

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

buttermilk

You won't find any sour deals on this trap site I have know of a couple but after it was posted then im sure at least one of them was corected I know there are scammers out there but I would trust any of the A.T.A./ P.I.T.A. shooters at least 1 time ok can't leave out them skeeter's either but I never bought anything for skeet just trap only.

Anyway this website is just like a family and if you get cheated then other's want's to know after you have gave the benefit of doubt to the other party.

Fog

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

Every time I have bought something on this site, I have had a great transaction. Every time I have sold something, I mailed it in a timely manner and hope I was good to deal with .

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I've made a number of deals on this site, As a matter of fact, I'm working on one now. All sucessful, Great bunch of guys on this site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
myfirstts com
myfirstts com video

myfirsttscom