1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My first K80

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TrapCrazy, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

Well here it is.. I have to say thanks to funky for a smooth transaction on the sale of his K80 to me. It traveled 6500 miles to get to me. Can't wait to break some clays with it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

You now have one of the best---It will take more than a liftime to ware it out---gL---If we were only as good as they are---MYSTIC---

3. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

Thanks I just got a ljutic a few months ago and have grown to love it and shoot it great. I got this off a board member and just thought it was the right time to buy a K80. Looked 100% better in person than pics.

4. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Fantanstic!! Shoot Straight. Dave T.

5. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

The title of your post implies this is only the FIRST of many yet to come. I can predict with some certainty that is, perhaps, more correct than you will know. Somehow they seem to have a mesmerizing affect - many of us find that you have to "upgrade" with better wood or some fancy gold "chickens" or better engraving. Doesn't matter how good the gun shoots - there's always a better looking gun next to yours in the rack !

Good shooting !

6. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

Yeah, My buddy bought a nice superscroll but he also paid $7K more than I did and didn't get the unsingle barrel or extra Ti chokes. The engraving is nice but it is at such a premium.

7. Huntin'Fool

Huntin'Fool Well-Known Member

its a Gold SUper Scroll and i might be selling it for something else

8. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

Hunt... u need to keep that superscroll now...... Just keep it in your stable of premium guns..... I wonder what we can troll up next? A CG or a P gun...... Hmmm. You also need a ljutic.... They are mighty fine....

9. Huntin'Fool

I think i am going to get the Pro Sporter Barrels, going to Allems on Monday

10. harpo_old

harpo_old Guest

wish i could afford one but my retirment money says NO ! hope you shoot it well!

11. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

Hunt, are you going to sell your 32" barrels?

12. Huntin'Fool

not sure yet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.