1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My first 50 Streight !

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by raptor1956, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raptor1956

raptor1956 TS Member

Well today was the day I shot my first 25 then turned around and backed it up with another 25. I was at Sparta for the first reg. shoot at the WCSC. The wind was 20mph and gusting to 30mph I guess I finely got all my ducks in a row today. I would like to thank everyone that has given me advice over the past year it was very helpful. The main thing that I did today was keep my head down and say to myself "one bird at a time" Thank you all. Will the ATA send me a 25 straight and a 50 straight patch or do I need to request it?

2. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

nice job, did they give you a 50 straight patch?

3. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Congratulations!!

4. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

Congratulations and make sure you get the 50 straight patch. Michael and Jane

5. Onytay

Onytay TS Member

I can confirm this, he doesn't know it but I was standing to the post on his left, unfortunately he wasn't wearing a hat!

By the way Raptor, in the process of me getting upset over the scores I put up. I dont think I congratulated you

Congratulations!

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Good shooting. Congratulations.

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Hey, John Malcolm! Miss ya.

8. raptor1956

raptor1956 TS Member

Thanks for all the congrats everyone. John Malcolm thank you for the link. Onytay thanks you are a true sportsman it was great shooting with you hope to squad with you again. I did not receive a 25 or a 50 patch how would I go about getting one from the ATA does anybody know how?

9. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

I believe you can also contact the ata office 937-898-4638 and they will send a patch also. contact the ammo companies and they alkso have patches. great shooting. I just my "1" straight patch after shooting for a long time and looking to get a 2 straight one soon. motordoc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.