1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My First 50-75-100 at the Zippo shoot!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DecalDude, Jun 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

It started out as a very nice morning. I went without my other half so I was all alone. I squadded and classified and waited for the fun to begin.

At 915 it all started and by 920am we had the first stop as a man came running threw the brush, as he was working on a oil pump or tank in the drop zone (not sure) all I heard was "What the f--- are you f-----g a-----es doing?" Also had hour and half rain delay between 100s.

Any how I had 24 23 24 25 on the first 100 and 25 25 25 23 on the second,haveing only gotten 25 straight before the 50 75 and what they called around the corner 100 was quite an accomplishment!!!!!!!!!! and when done they had no patches to give me so it is off to ebay. They did give me a copy of the final score sheet from my squad as proof! I was happy with that.

I also ended up as C class champion, as this is only my second year shooting.

Thanks

Jerry

2. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

Thats GREAT Jerry good shootin with all those distractions
    Jim in Pa.

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Way to hold together thru all the delays and distractions. That can rattle some of the most experianced shooters. If you were not completely hooked before, i know you are now. Great shooting. Just go back and do the same thing next time.

4. kevin a.

kevin a. Member

great shootin

kevin

5. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Very Nice Shooting there Jerry!!! I do hope that they shoot your hat, so that you have that for a trophy as well. Don't forget to write down the date,club,score on the under side of the bill so that you have it for years to come. I think that you'll get your normal 100 stait soon enough. Just let it happen and don't push and it will come. Break-em all. Jeff

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Excellent. Good for you.

-gary

7. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Well I do believe we are going to just shoot the Zippo Hat that they gave me at registraition. The other half also reminded me that I did it with my own loads loaded with shot I made this spring in the garage. Just feels that much better.

Will always be a day to remember now with a shot up hat,copy of the score sheet, and an engraved Zippo.

Thanks All

Jerry

8. gasman03

gasman03 Member

Great job!! Its a good feeling.

Corey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.