1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My favorite conservative commentator.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GrandpasArms, Aug 13, 2013.

1. GrandpasArms

GrandpasArms Active Member

The guy's name is Alfonzo Rachel. He claims to have NOT completed high school. Yet, his depth of understanding is inspiring.

Take a listen.
    http://www.pjtv.com/?cmd=mpg&load=8760&mpid=84

2. zoot

zoot Member

MarkLevin.com is the best, check him out

3. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DGURa1DfWEo?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

The Mark Stein (don't know how he spells his last name) that subs for Limbaugh sometimes is tops in my book. Devastating smart-ass of the highest order, and his British accent just kicks it up a notch...just the right touch of sneering condescension towards the Left. I'd love to see Hillary walk out on stage for her debate...and find him there as pinch-hitter instead. Ow.

Why is it some Brit can tear up American liberals better than the hapless Republicans ever could? (Oh yeah, that's right...the GOP, with the exception of the Tea Party, is a d!ckless wonder).

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Bill Whittle on Afterburner is real good too

There is a video that is titled The Best Video of 2012 that is fantastic, but with my limited computer skills, I can't get it here

6. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

I'm really impressed with Joe Pagliarulo. Very clear voice when it comes to race and guns.

7. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Did anyone notice that these are all old guys? I am too but I realize that the world has changed and that "old fashioned values" are just that; old fashioned. In this brave new world, we are the anachronisms. We can never go back to the way things were and it is our fault. We were asleep at the switch and allowed these "progressives" to take over. While we worked and worried about our families and our careers they worked tirelessly to take over our schools, the media and our government. We deserve what we got. When we are gone, there will be no one to defend what they have stolen. They will not pick up arms to do so because they are too progressive to engage in an actual fight. Our enemies will simply walk in and take over BUT we will be long gone, thank God.