1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My Favorite Black Man..tells it like it is ..WOW..

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by turbobike, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turbobike

turbobike Member

Alan Keys holds nothing back..watch this

2. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

Wow, Now who will listen?

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

I like that Guy. Bulge

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

This is the wrong forum for that interview. It should be on the 6:00 news!

5. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Gentlemen:

Keyes is a nut. He's not a nut because of his conservative views. In truth he embraces many of the same conservative values I embrace. Keyes however, represents an odd dichotomy.

Conservative congressional candidates temporarily fell out of favor. As a result, the electorate is currently being 'educated' or in some cases reminded of what happens when liberal dopes are in charge.

Even so, there are still conservatives in congress. Some were just elected. Keyes doesn't get elected. Even conservative voters don't want him in office when they get a really good look at him. He's a nut.

sissy

6. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

If he is nuts lets try to make him Govoner of Illinois. I like his views better than the last two nut jobs.

7. a budine

a budine Member

Sorry for my political shortfalls - who is Alan Keyes??

8. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Mark:

I agree that Keyes' conservative beliefs are consistent with many of the beliefs held by members of the ts.c community. That certainly includes me.

As I previously stated, the basis of his essential nuttiness is a separate and distinct matter from his conservative views. As such, my original comments are absolutely NOTHING like, "saying most of the people on this forum are nuts."

BAD 303:

Whatever shortcomings Mr. Keyes may have, I've seen nothing to suggest he is a habitual liar and thief. Even so, you really wouldn't want him in office.

sissy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.