1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My FAVE TS.com posters

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JACK, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I have a lot of guys that I appreciate on TS.com. And I have thought for some time that giving them some credit due would be fitting to the effort they bring to the forum. They fall in a whole bunch of categories and as a beginning I would like to start with two fellows that do it all for us here on the forum. They Shoot well, they bring great wares for us to buy, and they talk to us. The latter is very important to me. I'll have a few more words at the bottom of this so that you guys know that you are welcome to chime in... But here are my first two...

Rich Bullard Jr And Bob Schultz of Target Arms.

Rich and Bob are crack shots. When they say something about shooting you best have your hearing aid plugged in because at any moment they may answer your unasked question. They have shot and won everywhere they go and become known for their ability to compete and win on most days. Adn they have paid their dues to get to that level that few of us will ever enjoy. So, I do it vicariously thru their wins and the scores that are upper stratosphere.

Too, they bring wonderful equipment for us to buy. Rich thru his travels has become a "go to" guy when a Perazzi needs selling and virtually all of us look at his stuff and try and fit it to our shooting irons. Often Rich has guns that make us not only better looking shooters but better shooters. Rich, We (collectively) thank you for that. Bob has been delivering top guns and equipment for sometime. Everywhere I go I see evidence of the field equipment he sells. And where else do you see the fine presentations that Bob makes for his new lines and new models. Great stuff on the F3s Bob. And too, recall his "weekly specials". If you missed those, you have missed some great bargains of great guns. I just wish he had more excess inventory so that we could see more.

Lastly these guys are not above us mere mortal shooters. They talk to us, they PM us, they offer positive words and vibes constantly. For this reason alone I think you guys belong on my FAVE list.

And to the rest of you on TS.com that read this and want to comment, feel free to do so, and tell a bit of a story at the same time. I'll find your comments about the TS.com regulars to be inspiring for sure. Talk about anyone that you feel deserves a kudos with regard to their TS.com activity. I'll add more of my "FAVEs" in days to come.

Jack

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Pheasantmaster

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

BigMPerrazi(Jim) comes up with some hilarious ones.

Matt

4. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

How about Neil Winston..even as Pres of the ATA he came here and took his licks and supplied us with many answers we could only speculate about. Some of the discussions between him & the likes of Pat Ireland and a few more whose names escape me for the minute, led us to understand the inner workings of the ATA leadership. I just wish we could better understand a few more of our critics. Some of the hostile responses to questions presented only work to demonstrate the lack of common courtesy from many that hide behind the computer screen.

Big Jack

5. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Neil Winston -

He gives us the numbers, not some hokey 'I looked at a pattern and saw Snow White'.

6. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

A tip of the hat to TRON and the Pied Piper. TRON's last excursion under the bridge into the troll mist with his goofy brass compass question demonstrated his dedicated following.

Neil Winston gets the dream buster award. (No data, shut up!)

Joe Kuhn clearly has the innovation award. (Where has he been?)

And my fav, Sarah Palin, appears here sub rosa writing under a variety of fictional names.

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

This isn't one of those teenage popularity contests is it? How do you pick a favorite ther are sooo many nice guys here. LOL, Bulge

8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Good answer Mike!!!

9. Robb

Robb Member

Rick Barker wins this.

10. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

Senior Smoke tells the best stories....

Neil gives us straight answers....

SW

11. psfive

psfive Member

Bob Dodd

And everyone else who gives up the good information when a legitimate question is asked. Thanks Bob. Paul in Nebraska.

12. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

I will give an Amen to all of the above. I would aslo have to add a handshake to Jim Veta. I bought an Item from him and had not even sent the check for it. Someone called him and wanted to buy it from him and he told the person that it was sold like a true man of his word. He even gave me the guys phone number in case I decide to sell the item.
    Don

13. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Don't rip on Ivanhoe. He's our living example of why not to eat leaded paint.

-Gary

14. trench12

trench12 TS Member

Have you people gone completely mad????? Not one mention of our moral compass
    HARRY THE HAMMER!!! Pox upon all non-believers!!!!

15. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

Pat Ireland is my # 1 pick

16. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Yes to Don and Toni Palmer. Orignals to this site for sure.

It's been a long time since I have ever heard anything either.

Farrah Fawcett is also #1 poster... son won't relinquish it either.

Whiz

17. EXFDX

EXFDX Member

Nothing yet for The Literalist? One of my top 3 or 4 along with Neil Winston and Phil Kiner.

Doc

18. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Aaaaaahhhhh curvy :-}

Beneath her (way down the line) I enjoy the bellering loud mouths crowd with their cheif administrative officer "Big Don". Then once upon a time there was "grammie". Trowville Tron is another jewel to behold! Pearls of Wisdom Pat, Nanotec Neil, and really all of the 10,000 lil Verizon groupees...

19. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Too many great folks on here to narrow it down to a "favorite" Just a fantastic group of people

20. wlc

wlc Member

PBB has provided a lot of information about Perazzi repairs, I appreciate that.
    I make it a point to read anything that Pheasantmaster posts, he doesn't always agree with some of the "experts" but his comments are well thought out and make sense. Neils tests provide lots of goods info also, although they sometimes disprove what I think I know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.