1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My father-in-law the Republican

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by likes-to-shoot, Oct 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

He and his coffee buddies (all Republicans) even find ways to blame them Damn Democrats if one of their tires are low on their vehicle. LOL He comes over to our house every Sunday morning for breakfast and the Sunday paper. So after we are done eating last Sunday he tells my wife not to take her mother to vote because he is afraid that she would cancel out his vote. LOL Believe me he was serious. We had a good laugh about that after he left.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I want a negative vote. Just remove one of the opposition's for me. That's right. I'm not really for anyone, but I would like someone else's Obama vote subtracted for mine.

HM

3. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

I told my 82 year old mother I would not take her to vote because she was going democrat for president. I explained my reasons for McCain and now she riding with me and voting the right way. I would do anything for Mom but she crossed the line with Obama. Glad she came to her senses. Paul Baker

4. likes-to-shoot

Fred....You need to get a life. Its just a little humor about the seriousness of the choice we have to make in the near future. Also when you read articles read them correctly. This is the second one of mine you are out of line on. The air in the tires comment was about his coffee buddies attitudes towards Democrats. I'm out of the cage so go start a fight somewhere else. LOL

5. lctrapshooter

lctrapshooter Active Member

Sarge,

He's on the People to Ignore list.

See below:

2str8

Flincher100

Hunter44

dwain

Jakeroo

chessney

likes to shoot-(my UNION tells me who to vote for)-Bill

dahaub

Trappy

nipper

doggai

Trapshooter 421

Jerry944T

sgb1100

Fearlessfain

Mr Newbius

Ziggy

Swanny

CharlesK80

Fearlessfain

6. SwannyinMinn.

SwannyinMinn. TS Member

The rightwing freak list is too long for the server to handle!

7. likes-to-shoot

Swanny..... Doesn't it amaze you how easy it is to rile these people. LOL Its almost too easy it isn't fun anymore. Key word is almost. LOL

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    likes-to-shoot, quote: <i>"Swanny..... Doesn't it amaze you how easy it is to rile these people. LOL Its almost too easy it isn't fun anymore. Key word is almost. LOL"</i><br>
    <br>
    Finally, we see an admission of true motivation here - trolling.

9. likes-to-shoot

Brian.... To be honest with you it didn't start out that way but when they misread your post I ask myself "Why not". Like I said its they are too easy.

This is the second time in as many days that sarge posted crap then deleted it. Cheap booze must be getting to him.

10. crusha

crusha TS Member

likes-to-spout,

No need to maintain the "father-in-law" ruse here...we know you're really talking about your real dad.

So on behalf of all of us here at TS.com, please accept our sympathy regarding your "Daddy Issues." We're sorry he didn't play with you more. And now that we've seen your post, I think it all begins to make sense now why you're avenging those unresolved issues by rebelling against his political affiliation and voting for Obama.

I've always suspected that behind every foaming-mouth democrat, there was probably a Republican Father or Mother who didn't didn't go to their little league games, didn't accept their sexual orientation, gave away their inheritance to Pat Robertson and the 700 Club, or...well, you get the idea.

So, please, accept our apologies, and by all means - do whatever you must do in this election. It's a terrible cross to bear, and we just hope you find some peace in it.

Ga'bless,

buzzie

11. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

"Notice to All Employees
    >
    > As of November 5, 2008, when President Obama is officially elected into
    > office, our company will instill a few new policies which are in keeping
    > with his new, inspiring issues of change and fairness:
    >
    > 1. All salespeople will be pooling their sales bonuses into a common pool
    > that will be divided equally between all of you. This will serve to give
    > those of you who are underachieving a "fair shake."
    >
    > 2. All low level workers will be pooling their wages, including overtime,
    > into a common pool, dividing it equally amongst yourselves. This will help
    > those who are "too busy for overtime" to reap the rewards from those who
    > have more spare time and can work extra hours.
    >
    > 3. All top management will now be referred to as "the government." We will
    > not participate in this "pooling" experience because the law doesn't apply
    > to us.
    >
    > 4. The "government" will give eloquent speeches to all employees every week,
    > encouraging its workers to continue to work hard "for the good of all."
    >
    > 5. The employees will be thrilled with these new policies because it's "good
    > to spread the wealth." Those of you who have underachieved will finally get
    > an opportunity; those of you who have worked hard and had success will feel
    > more "patriotic."
    >
    > 6. The last few people who were hired should clean out their desks. Don't
    > feel bad though, because President Obama will give you free healthcare, free
    > handouts, free oil for heating your home, free food stamps, and he'll let
    > you stay in your home for as long as you want even if you can't pay your
    > mortgage. If you appeal directly to our democratic congress, you might even
    > get a free flat screen TV and a coupon for free haircuts (shouldn't all
    > Americans be entitled to nice looking hair?) !!!
    >
    > If for any reason you are not happy with the new policies, you may want to
    > rethink your vote on November 4th"

12. crusha

crusha TS Member

What makes you think Obama voters work?

13. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

buzz-gun....I think there are a few that do and I mean just a few. If HUSSEIN (aka Barry, aka Barack) is nominated and God forbid that happens...the few that do work, will no longer have to. We can then support them 100%.

VOTE REPUBLICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. likes-to-shoot

Sorry Buzz....My dad been dead for a while now. I still fail to see where I've ever said that I vote for Obama. In fact if you reread my previous posts you'd see differently. But that would take a little understanding of the English language. LOL

That's what I mean when I say you guys are easy, You are so blinded with hate you can' even read straight. LOL You all are all worked up and Obama hasn't even won yet so why not have a little fun in case he does and ruins the rest of our lives. Keep your feet in your own stall and talk to you later Buzzy

Hey stokinpls........We want $150,000 for cloths also!!!!!!!LOL I promise we'll give them to charity if the public finds out. LOL LOL

15. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Buzz, you have to remember that dudes similiar to "like to shoot" were picked on in high school and this is their big chance to show their cat how tough they are. Why their cat? Cause there is no one else who gives a squat about them.

16. SwannyinMinn.

SwannyinMinn. TS Member

Hmmm.. I played 3 sports and had a gpa high enough to get scholarships, as well as work a job after school. And I wasn't picked on. Guys like Dove are pumping my gas, mowing my lawn, and struggling to make their trailer park payment. Sound familiar? I mean, since we are generalizing on here......

17. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

18. likes-to-shoot

Dove... if you would like to pick on me in person all I have to say is ANYTIME!!!!! LOL LOL

Swanny........Do you see the big brave men hiding behind the keyboard? LOL LOL Their wife (or what ever you would call the person on the other side of the partition of the airport restroom) is probably telling them what to write because golfer cheeks is'nt there to guide them along. LOL LOL I gotta quit this my side hurts from laughing .

19. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

Yup. Old Swanny is hiding behind the keyboard but he's not big or brave. Guess he's not alone.

20. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

"Hmmm..I played 3 sports and had a gpa high enough to get scholarships, as well as work a job after school. And I wasn't picked on. Guys like Dove are pumping my gas, mowing my lawn, and struggling to make their trailer park payment"

It's to bad you didn't learn how to shoot, Swammy. Your latest blowhard post reminds me of your averages description. Since you don't shoot anymore, what is your work,,picking up hulls after the real shooters?? LOL!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

father in law comes in and causes the democrats