1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

my day sucked

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by George Steffes, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George Steffes

George Steffes TS Member

There I was sitting at the bar staring at my drink when a very large, trouble-making biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink and gulps it down in one swig.

"Well, whatcha gonna do about it?" he says, menacingly, as I burst into tears.

"Come on, man," the biker says, "I didn't think you'd CRY. I can't stand to see a man crying."

"This is the worst day of my life," I said. "I'm a complete failure. I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don't have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my wife in bed with the gardener and then my old dog bit me."

" So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all. I dropped a capsule in the drink and sat here watching for the arsenic to dissolve. Then some jack-ass shows up and drinks the whole thing! But enough about me, how's your day going?"

2. k810329

k810329 Member

3. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

yesterday while snowblowing the 9" of global warming off my drive I sucked up a rock stopped the machine dead, bent the fan blade, snapped off the bolt that holds the main shaft belt pulley, had to finish by shovel (ow my back!!!) parts $hop Monday!!....decided to take a ride on the snowmobile in the afternoon, crossed over a "waterbar" with no problem going.....but coming back I buried the machine in what has to be called a sinkhole, took 2 of us 1/2 hour to get it out as the temps dropped and darkness was setting in, with wet boots/feet!!

6 more inches of "Al Gore Dandruff" this morning in southern NH!
    [​IMG]

4. grustyg

grustyg TS Member

went to the hospital with a kidney stone??????or so i thought very low pulse rate (35 to 40) i got a brand new pace maker, no kidney stone pain was from low pulse now no shooting till sometime in april russ

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I turned 51 today and my tv remotes batteries died first thing this AM...and when my brother visited me last night ..he drank my two last beers and borrowed a gun..and his dog took a dump next to my truck...what a day already and its not over yet

6. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I was going hunting this morning. Now I'm glad I stayed home!

7. porky

porky TS Member

Raining and freezing to everything this AM in upstate NY. Glad life is at a slow pace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.