1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My Daughter in Brooks and Dunn Video!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by blkcloud, May 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

This is my oldest daughter, I'm reallly proud of her also! she went to Cali back in the summer and shot the video, she is the one in the green dress.. enjoy!

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Excellent!

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I'm impressed. She did a great job.

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Wow, you should be very proud. She is quite the looker too. I hope thats ok to say. LOL

5. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Very nice looking young lady, I hope she has much success you have a right to be proud for sure. I have a granddaughter who dances and is probably going to be in the entertainment business too.

BTW Brooks and Dunn are no longer together. That is a Ronnie Brooks video, hopefully he will get the credit he deserves now as a solo artists, he should have won top male vocalists many times in my opinion but couldn't because he was part of a "duo" ehumm.

6. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

Ronnie's last name is DUNN. He is the one half of Brooks & Dunn, with the other being Kix Brooks.

7. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

This will make it easier to view.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TW3rOXiIVCY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ronnie Dunn wasn't the driving force behind the Duo. Kix Brooks is what made the duo. Heck of a nice guy to boot.

8. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

You SHOULD be proud,,,,From the looks (and sound) of it,,,,Ronnie will have a great solo career as well....(he could use a haircut or a hat to keep it out of his eyes) LOL

9. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Ronnie Dunn is what brooks and DUNN was all about. My favorite song in the whole world is BELIEVE All Dunn, no Brooks! Great video, great song. It's a shame the radio stations hardly play it ~ but I have it here! You should be proud of your daughter....cute little girl. I hope she goes far!

10. shrek

shrek Active Member

says not available in my country... and I am in Wisconsin...????

11. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Here's Kix in action.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vjENhIdDsic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ss

12. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Very nice production. I liked it a lot, and she's really cute. I like her hair up. I wish she could get Ronnie Brooks to come to the Grand and perform, and maybe even shoot some trap!

13. bt 99

bt 99 TS Member

Very good video, only watched it 15 times--so far. She could be a twin of my daughter--very pretty.

Thanks very much for shareing. Steve

14. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

I liked the video with Dale Sr in it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.