1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My Customer's thoughts on GUN CONTROL

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by omahasportingsupply, Oct 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

One of my customers sent me this to show me his thoughts about gun control. I decided to share it since I feel the same way. This is a large file (over 5 megs) so it make take a litte time if you don't have high speed internet. YMMV YOMV IMAO CCW forever!!! It is about 1 minute long. If you have a slow connection, email me at the address above and I will send you a copy of the movie. It is 5+ megs so your mailbox need to be able to access this file. OMAHA

2. omahasportingsupply

UPDATE I sucked this movie into my editor and changed the settings so it only uses a 384k stream. Now it may show on some of the faster DSL lines but not any dial up connections. The file size has been reduced to 2.7 megs for the whole sixty seconds. I didn't even think my customer liked Shatner.

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

great little clip omaha. Unfortunately here in the Commonwealth of criminal rights(where the series takes place) Shooting someone in self defense and not killing them. You most likely would have to give all your assets up to them. Be arrested for cruel and unusual punishment. Because he the criminal was a minority you most likely would be charged with a hate crime. I can assure you any BIG SHOT here in mass that had to defend themselves would make sure to their best ability to empty full capacity at center mass. You should see some of the criminal protection laws they are trying to pass. sick sick sick. Where is one suppose to go.

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Come to Texas. We like guns and citizens.

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

worthwhile, thanks for the share

6. dkdevries

dkdevries TS Member

"Boston Legal" is a great show but I think some of you wouldn't like the progressive take on many of the story lines. William Shatner does a great job.

Doug DeVries

7. oldsoul

oldsoul TS Member

Let's hear it for the "BIG SHOT"!

Scott

8. omahasportingsupply

I really didn't like Shatner until this clip. The little of the show I have seen, well, I didn't finish the show. He is perfect for this part as every time I have seen him, Shatner thought that HE was really important. IMHO

9. IM390

IM390 Member

In the state of Wisconsin there is a $25,000 cap on killing someone for unusual punishment, but there is no cap on maiming. The obvious conclusion is ""Take no prisoners."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.