1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MY CORE DEMOCRAT BELIEFS ARE THE FOLLOWING

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Jerbear, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

I'm a Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that
    my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves..

I'm a Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want..
    I've decided to marry my horse.

I'm a Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas
    are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

I'm a Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending
    the money I earn than I would.

I'm a Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended
    by it.

I'm a Democrat because when we pull out of IraqI trust that the bad guys will
    stop what they're doing because they now think we're good people.

I'm a Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain
    on Friday CAN tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I
    don't start driving a Prius.

I'm a Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of
    babies, so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

I'm a Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make
    profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the
    government for redistribution as THEY see fit.

I'm a Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution
    every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would NEVER get their agendas past
    the voters.

I'm a Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my own rear, it's unlikely
    that I'll ever have another point of view.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away every thing that they don't own."

Man that says it all..... hahahahaha Jerbear

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Jerbear, I am going to print that off and put it on the bulletin board at work!

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

hahahahahahahahahahahaha see above.

Jerbear

4. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Not only should you "order now, because we don't have all day, but these dollars are made in Germany...you know, those Germans make good products"

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.