1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My Citori 1983 shoot 50/50 your?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Caribou woodland, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caribou woodland

Caribou woodland Member

Is it possible to change poi only by changing the beads alingment.
    I missed a lot of straight-away.Any sugestion to fix my old probleme.
    Salutations
    Pierre

2. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

I have tried putting on small beads, with not much success. I have also tried mounting the gun lower on my shoulder so I saw rib between the beads and that made my gun appear to shoot higher. You won't be able to should consistently good scores that way though. I have also tried holding really low on the trap house and that appears to have your gun shoot higher. You need a higher stock and or placing mole skin, or duct tape or a convert a stock pad to the comb to raise your poi. Suggest patterning your gun so you really know where your gun shoots so you know for sure why your missing straight aways.
    Steve Balistreri

3. lostandout

lostandout Member

most ppl miss straight away targets becouse they stop moving the gun keep your gun moving all the way through the shot

4. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

I believe your gun is shooting flat but, head movement will kill ya on straight aways. I guess this will generally stop gun movement as lost suggests.

5. javelin223

javelin223 TS Member

you could try to add a rib Keen sights has them all they want to know what your PoI is and what PoI you want . I tried moving the center bead forward was quite some tinkering around and i ended up with a few extra holes in the rib but worked for me ( at least I think so )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.