1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My cast is off! IO'm ready for orders!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by yvonne, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

My cast is off! I'm ready for orders!

I broke my leg on April 18 and the cast came off yesterday! I can now resume sewing. If you want a 4 box carrier ($15) or a hull bag ($25) or any other order, email me!

IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/yarthur/nov2998.jpg[/IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Yvonne, Glad to hear your cast is off and your ready to go. For all you lookers out there, she made me both the 4 box holder and a hull bag. There a great product made with the shot bags and #'s of my choice. I love to show-em off, and its for a good cause as well. Oh Yeh, don't forget to break-em all. Jeff

3. Juno

Juno TS Member

[​IMG]

Glad your back on your feet again Yvonne!

Juno

4. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

I'm always looking for bags!!!! That's the only way I can stay in business! Someday the cloth bags are going to be obsolete.....why hang on to them? We might as well turn them into something useful and remember what they were ;)

Unfortunately, I can't afford to pay for bags and offer my product for the prices I do, including shipping. (the Chinese might be able to for Bob Allen, etc. But I'm an American, living in America) I am always looking to trade bags for finished products. Somes brands, I have 100's of and can't always take as many in trade as they might be worth to the "seller". I have found that selling them on EBay somestimes works. The seller fees, final value fees, paypal fees, etc., sometimes makes it not worth the hassle. Wouldn't you rather have a finished product and avoid the time and expense of EBay???

I'm still sewing and putting the money to good use.....SO, if you want me to make something for you, email me!

PS....I really like it if you you only want to BUY a finished product!!!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.