1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My Caesar Guerini is on it's way back to me.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Neil Winston, May 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

I agree that the boys from CG are nice, Gary, and that's good-looking gun as well. After they got done using my tree, we sat around and shared some of their Chianti and prosciutto and talked over all the ways manufacturers "explain" how they correct POI problems. Adjustable ribs are a godsend, we agreed, since "a problem in the adjustable rib assy" is way too general for anyone to catch on to.

I told them about my favorite case from right here on TS.com. A guy's gun shoots to the left. He lives nearby, so he takes it to the maker's repair facility. They test it and yes, it shoots left. It goes into the back room.

When it comes back it shoots straight, and the owner is told that he had made the mistake of buying a gun with a left-handed stock. All they had to do was re-inlet the wood ($115) and everything was fine.

The thing is, this guy really _had_ tested the POI of his gun and its off-shooting was confirmed by the maker. He never said he was looking crooked down the gun which he surely would have noticed during all this work.

On the other hand, if it had to be bent a lot to the right, it might have been visible from the shooter's eye unless the stock were changed too.

The CG guys were disappointed, I think, figuring I made it up since _no_ customer would be gullible enough to believe a story like that. I guess they were just going to stick with "a problem in the adjustable rib assy." "Chi sa?" they cried in unison as they passed me the wickered jug yet again.

Neil

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Praise the Lord.

3. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Is that 100%???

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Tron, that post belongs on the "Religeous Threads" list.

5. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

Both Bowen guns have a release trigger. I lookad at & examined these guns last October. They had 3,sold 1

6. trapp2012

trapp2012 Member

So this is the infamous CG that must none the less shoot above x% high for the all great Dr.Longshot eh?

7. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Why do you constantly bring your trivial BS on here? Do you think anybody cares where your CG shoots? If you are such a great shooter why don't you stay with one gun?? If you are hurting for money, can't shoot high dollar registered bdcause of the cost, why do you keep buying guns?? With your self proclaimed ability you could win enough to pay for your shooting.

You are a constant soap opera and you will probably delete all of these threads.

Don

8. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

Well excuse me, I must have missed the thread that made BIGDON “ THE high deity of TS.COM”…...Guess his BS falls into the “don’t stink” pile….Grubby….Fire away HighCommander DON…………

9. EE

EE Banned User Banned

Thank you, BIGDON.

10. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

PMPL, I can tell you that. I don't know why BIGDON is so nice to him. ;)

11. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Oh, I just can't wait for the next episode of "My CG". :) Maybe after it actually gets back and is still broken, or someone is wondering why there are wood chips stuck under the rib? I think I'll put all of these threads together and market them as a free cure for insomnia. BTW, My Mossberg 500 patterns within 12" with 3" buckshot loads. No choke at 15-20 yards. No rib either and the barrel isn't long enough to worry about bending it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.