1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My Battle with Cancer a Message from Dave Kern

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dicksie, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dicksie

Dicksie Member

I am saddened to post that Dave Kern, Sales and Service Manager for MEC passed away yesterday. He was a great person in so many ways and will be sorely missed.
    Dicksie Spolar

Added Thursday January 3rd; I just received this email Dave had written prior to his death:
    I just wanted to let each of you know how much I valued our friendship over the years and for all your thoughts and prayers while I was battling this disease. We truly are part of a wonderful industry. From shows to shoot’s I have always treasured seeing each of you and enjoyed the rekindling of our friendship.

May God continue to Bless each of you and your families and the companies you represent.

Yours in reloading,

Dave Kern

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT condolenses to the family. Dave Bishop

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Condolences, great guy with a great company

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

My condolences to Dave's family after reading this sad news. I hope he got to do a lot of the duck hunting last fall too! He loved to hunt birds! Dave was the voice of reason and fairness at MEC hence his job there. He will sorely be missed by MEC and all that knew him, God's Speed Dave.

Gene Hapney

5. ECWis

ECWis TS Member

Obituary for Dave Kern:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/fdlreporter/obituary.aspx?n=david-kern&pid=162092725

6. Janet

Janet TS Member

Prayers and sympathy to all family and friends of Dave Kern. May He rest in peace now with all the shooters that have gone before him.

7. butcher

butcher Member

What a beautifull e-mail

8. SBray

SBray Active Member

My condolences to his family.

I never met Dave but spoke with him on the phone several times during the repairs of my Mecs over the years. He was very pleasant to deal with and always made sure the job got done properly. He was a great asset to the company.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

dave kern mec