1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My ATA log on

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ArmyMechanic, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArmyMechanic

ArmyMechanic Member

yup me....

2. 870

870 Well-Known Member

I'll apologize ahead of time if I'm making the wrong assumption, but are you sure you want to log on to "My ATA?"

That's not the same as the shooter information center.

3. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

man i'm glad to here all this that way i won't be tempted to look at last years crappy scores. how ya been likes to shoot haven't seen you on here for a while.jackmitch

4. Pacemaker

Pacemaker Member

I have been trying to get on that ATA site for two days. No luck except for a list of errors that only a computer designer would understand. It is only my opinion, but I think the improved website is not an improvement at all. To the contrary. Tim Miller

5. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

I do not have a problem accessing the ATA site. Just use the log on at the beginning of the Trapshooters start. Do have problem accessing personal info. - Jim

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Jerry, thanks for posting that. This give some insight into what is probably the problem...

The database administrator has to set the User Mapping controls in SQL Server Management Studio to allow the user's datareader access to the database (the admin must allow that user "select" and "read" permissions (BOTH...not just the "read". Make sure that the user has "select" permision on the database by clicking on the "effective permision" button in the SQL Management program).

But before anything, the db admin should check to make sure that the particular user who is having the problem is actually in the database in the first place.

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

If Neil reads the post above, he can send this thread to the ATA db admin and s/he can fix the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.