1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My apologies .................

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pheasantsgalore, Jan 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

I recently communicated with a seller on this forum, to buy a firearm, which I informed the seller, I had changed my mind, as I found another of my liking at a lesser price. I apologized to the seller, and offered something for the inconvenience I caused, but did get an interesting pm.
    So to anyone on this forum, who I have let down in some shape, form or another because I changed my mind, and if there is some reason you belive I am "bs"-ing you, I want to apologize to all of you, for being less of a person than you thought. Thanks, and have a great week.........Rob

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Gotta have the last word, eh Rob?

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Or the first, I'm not sure.

4. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

<blockquote><I>"Never retreat, never complain, explain or apologize. Get the thing done and let them howl."</i></blockquote>

Keller

5. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

IMO, deals don't mean squat until money exchanges hands.

6. KennyRay

KennyRay Active Member

I just completed a deal with pheasantsgalore and was treated very fair. I let him down though becasue I failed to fill out the a money-order properly and he had to send it back.

According to his latest email, he finally got his money, we're both happy with the transaction and hope to shake hands at the Grand American this year.

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Kenny Ray....send me all your money (Ed & George's too) and I'll send you something....fair 'nuf??

Curt

8. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I have sold a few things to Rob over the last year and through these dealings felt I have met a life long friend. Rob is as honest as a person as you will ever deal with on here. When a person is buying something with there hard earned money I would think they would have the choice to change there mind. What the hell, put it back up for sale. You just mite get more money for it.

9. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

You Sir, are to be commended for posting this thread. I of course do NOT know you but, you appear to be a MAN of Integrity. If Money Has NOT changed "Hands" there are reasons for a person to change their minds without "Hard" feelings. I for one WILL trade with you if the occasion should ever arise. Joe Whitehurst joe90t

10. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

DITTO!! to Joe90t Had a similar thing happen when someone offered less than I was asking and the second in line got the deal. Go Figure?

11. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Yup deal isnt a deal till money changes hands. Then you better have it in the mail ASAP thats good common business ethics.

Jerry Lewis

12. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

"My dog ain't in this fight." (And, I'm glad.....)

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.