1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

My Alfermann Deal with Citadel

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trap-pr, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trap-pr

trap-pr Member

I traded the Alfermann I had listed for $6,500 for an MX 15 Perazzi and cash. This was my first trade on trapshooters; little scary. Citadel sent me a check in 2 days and shipping information on the gun. The gun arrived in 4 days from CA to MO. Couldn't ask for a better deal or service. He asked to convert it from a release to a pull trigger. Called Merlyn on a Sunday he said bring it up and he switched it to a crisp 4 lb pull; can't ask for better service than that. It was 300 mile round trip from our house to Merlyn's and back home; worth it for the visit. I want to thank Doug Hubbart for receiving the gun.

Thanks
    Ron

2. citadel

citadel Active Member

Ron thanks very much . It was a pleasure dealing with you and I look forward to receiving the new gun later this week.
    Doug Sutherland
    Citadel

3. trap-pr

trap-pr Member

4. citadel

citadel Active Member

Steve it is the name of my company here is Sacramento. Ther is no connection with The Citadel which I understand is a very fine school.

Doug

5. trap-pr

trap-pr Member

6. trap-pr

trap-pr Member

doug gets his alfe today ron

7. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Always happy to help an Alfermann owner and Ron has owned several of'em. He will own another(LOL) sooner or later, and I will be there to help......merlyn

8. Kolar Dan

Kolar Dan Member

It's a very fine school. My son was a member of the class of 2001. We are very proud of his choice of schools. It's not for everyone and a student has to really want to be there.
    Sonny Daniels

9. trap-pr

trap-pr Member

10. citadel

citadel Active Member

It is a very rainy Saturday in Sacramento so no shooting. I picked up tha Alfermann today and it is 100% as advertised, even better. It is a beautifully made firearm and with luck I will test drive it on Sunday. Thanks to Ron and his wife for being so helpful and easy to work with.
    Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.