1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

my 14 year old girlfriend

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by ncbound, Sep 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncbound

ncbound TS Member

ncbound_2009_25023.jpg

2. revbook

revbook Member

She is a beaut....and faithful I'll bet!

Don in PA

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

gotta love a natural blond...but isn't it embarassing out on a date when she squats in the grass? ; )

4. ncbound

ncbound TS Member

The squatting I can take, It's when she licks my face I get embarrassed.
    And Don, yes, my heart just melts when I come home from work and she' looking out the window waiting for me.

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

As long as shes ok with a little mouthwash ..the kisses shouldn't be too bad..at least you know shes sincere

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I've got a 14 year old too. I guess I'm a mean miserable sob because I won't let her retire. I plan on pushing her back in the field this fall and make her hunt and earn her keep. LOL No social security for her.

Last fall she could only go about and hour and hour an a half at the beginning of rabbit season, by the end of the season I was the one wanting to quit.

Nc - good looking dog! We gotta cherish the days with em because there ain't going be many left. Sad.

If I had my wish, we will both die on the same day. I think it is going to kill me when she is gone.

7. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

OK you guys-- I have a 9 year old female and a 10 1/2 year old male that I just cherish. The male is getting a little slow in the hips 'cause he weighs 110. The girly dog just can't get petted enough. Pun intended. The way I see it, they need to be out in the fields as much as they can stand and then they need to be with you. They never complain and are always willing to give me some much needed attention too. I will post a couple pictures tomorrow here after I get the camera battery charged.

Chuck

8. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I have a twelve year old Minature Datsun that has gone deaf but still will retrieve my doves and blood trail deer for me. He thinks he's a squirrel dog too and tree's one almost every day. I live in town so I shoot the squirrels with a pellet gun and if I miss and the squirrel gets away he will sit down and just stare at me. LOL Yep, I will be heart broken when he's gone. Jackie B.

9. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Shooting Jack,

My female does the same thing if I miss a grouse!!!!

I think it's called "THE LOOK" in dog language. LOL

It's 7 am here in Michigan and there they both are on the floor next to me SNORING!! What a life.

Chuck

10. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

I've got a Lab mix that is going on 15 himself. He's really unsteady, can barely walk and is incontinent. It is really hard watching him deteriorate after having been my best friend for so many years. He is 115 pounds or else I would pick him up and tuck him into bed every night.

11. ncbound

ncbound TS Member

Bucko, I'm sure you"ve been His best friend too.
    Every now and then I need to read the 10 commandments for dog owners.
    Brings tears.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.