1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MX8 SPECIAL

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nitro 100, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Too many guns. For salea 94xxx serial number MX8 Special combo. 34" top single with perazzi and briley extended tubes. Also has 32" o/u barrels with perazzi and briley tubes also. Been angle ported, Allem has done the barrel work on the gun and tubes. Has a soft adj comb and a gracoil unit. Gun has an externally selectable trigger and I have the parts to put in the trigger to make it a release. Comes with extra tubes and hard case. If interested email me at the above address for pics and price. If you truly have an interest please contact me, if only tire kicking please pass on by. Might consider trades. I am open minded. Thanks.

Jerry Nickell

2. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Condescend?

3. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

MIA,
    I will not nix my post, nor will I apologize. The only people that are offended by this is the ones that just want to be nosey on pricing and then want to put there comments in the thread, exactly the way you have done. I have several responses to the thread at my email and the gun is sold pending funds. As you well know, there are alot of people on this site that likes to see the pics of every gun that is for sale on this site. I am very slow at sending pics and it is easier to just deal with the people that truly are looking to purchase. Thanks for the bump anyhow.

Jerry Nickell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.