1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MX8 +2OU BBLS+ 2 TRIGGERS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JTPTM1, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

gun has been up before but i'm sweetning the deal. mx8 (ithaca vintage)ser 39xxx case colored reciever about 60% colors, two u/u bbls,both bbl lugs upgraded to type 4. type four forend as well. first is 30" non ported step rib. briley flush chokes x-full,2-full, improved mod, ic and cyl also extended chokes l-mod and full. 2nd bbl is 27" step ribbed, factory ported but choke tubes negate the porting. flush chokes, 2-light mod, 2-ic. nice wood for a 39k serial gun. both triggers pull-pull. bottom first. one old style, one new,both v springs not coil. trigger guards show blue wear. 14 3/4 lop. gun gone through by giacomo last year. tight. new left ejector,ejector spring,ejector lock,locking piece top lever,top lever return spring,ejector spring plunger. hows 4500.00. will be in touch with MIA tomorrow or next day a.m.to learn how to post pics. until then e-mail and i'll send them. joe pires 727-643-7075.

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Take a Birchwood Casey's cold blue pen to the case coloring and watch how much of the color comes back.

Learned from Milt Palasota, many moons ago.

3. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

i'll try it. thanks.

4. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

again

5. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

going...

6. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

going.....

7. turbonick

turbonick Member

0   0   0

Still no pictures?

8. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

turbonik,
    sorry about the pics. e-mail me and i'll send you some. MIA is going to help me learn how to post them but i have not been able to get in touch with him due to work (my fault). i've been putting in some pretty long days and whith the construction business being what it is i have to take it when i get it. MIA has graciously offered his help and that i call him in the a.m..i've been leaving home way too early and getting home way to late to call him. i'll try tomorrow.
    sorry for the delay, joe

9. JTPTM1

JTPTM1 TS Member

0   0   0

GONE! sorry for not getting pics on threads. all e-mail pic requests sent. next item i post will have pics even if i have to take a day off to learn how.
    a great sunday to all,
    joe pires

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.