1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MX3 Combo F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by cnjranch, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

0   0   0

I have an extra MX-3 Combo for sale. The receiver has been redone recently with the silver satin finish. The stock is one of the prettiest there is on a old style MX gun. If I recall it is just under 15" in length and has an adjustable comb.

The barrels are 34" single with choke tubes and a 32" over under that is fixed. It comes with a americase that is also in great shape. The barrels match the receiver S/N of 639##.

Asking $4400 or best offer. You can PM me if you have questions. Thanks James

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Suggestions....post better photos....take the time to measure the LOP.....describe the barrels, bores on each, chokes on the O/U....tubes the single comes with and who made them....locking lever position when closed....etc. With the right description and photos this gun sells! ~~Rick~~Texas

3. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

0   0   0

Rick,

Thanks. The photos are usually better and will have to wait until Tuesday to get my other camera from work.

The LOP is 14 3/4". The chokes are perazzi tubes and I believe I have a set of four that is in a wooden box (matches the stock). From what I recall the over under is modified/imp modified. The top lock is very close to being new with no more than 2500 rounds through it.

This gun will be at the Casa Grande shoot for New Years and at the Spring Grand in Tuscon.

If someone wanted a soft touch or a Dan Bonillas rolled stock, I can also add them to the gun for an additional price.

4. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

0   0   0

Would you consider selling just the roll-over stock?

5. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

0   0   0

It is for sale. I don't have it here at the house. What I remember is that it is approx 14 1/2" in length and does not have an adjustable comb. It is not a pretty stock but is in good shape. I believe I paid $400 for it. Hard to find. I will have to retrieve it tomorrow if you want photos. James

6. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

0   0   0

Yes,I would like to see pictures and price? Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.