1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MX2000 what size stock bolt is used?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tractorboy, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tractorboy

tractorboy Member

Could someone please tell me what thread size is on the bolt that holds the stock to the receiver?

2. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Standard 5mm Metric head and 6mm thread.

3. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

. . . and they are about five millipedes long. Assuming millipedes are about 2.54 centimeters. Don't even ask how much that is Celsius; it's too complicated.

Neil

4. whiz white

Neil: C=5/9(F-32), or F=9/5C +32 depending what side of the fence you're standing one, then multiply by Avagardo's Constant (or is it Avacado-can't remember), then divide by "e".

5. whiz white

I have them... some in stainless steel too.

BRYAN: Cute little buggers, they are. Sure don't take sun well. This is O/T and political, and I tend to NOT post these on our site, but had a lengthly conversation with G-Squared yesterday regarding Governor.

Your critter makes me wonder who do Californian's think will win, Meg Whitman or Brown? Seems to me that when I was in the 6th grade in Sacramento MANY years ago, we had a classroom visit (think one of the kid's parents worked in the Gov's offive) by the Governor and his name was Brown. Would that have been Jerry's father?

Whitman is so anti-gun, particularly when she was with eBay, and wasn't Jerry a Governor past? Why would anyone spend $120 million for the CA Gov's seat? Got to have one helluva mega-huge ego problem.

Too bad our Senator for SD, John Thune (whose contemplating running for President) isn't out there running for Gov. He is so Pro-Gun, I sleep with a smile on my face every night. He is a pheasnt hunter as well, and I think a better shot that ex-VP Cheeney who hunts here.

Whiz

6. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Be sure you have the retaining cup for the stock.. or get one from Whiz while you get the bolt..

7. whiz white

There are two sizes of aluminum retaining cups.

If you need that, let me know stock bolt hole size.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.