Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

MX2000 Sporter or K-80 Gold Super Scroll Sporter?

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  rcclee 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

I am looking for some wisdom from the group, again...

If the price (~$11K), condition, year of manufacturing (~2008), and options of the guns are about the same, which gun will have a better resell value down the road? : a) Perazzi MX2000 nickel finish receiver Sporter 32” OR b) Krieghoff K-80 Gold Super Scroll Sporter 32”?

Let’s assume the shooter can shot both guns equally well and both guns fits the shooter equally well, based on your experience, which sporting gun holds it’s value better and easier to sell down the road?

Thanks again for your attention and time.

Best Regards,

#4 ·
I shoot a 2008 Perazzi MX2000 sporter with a nickel receiver and 34" barrels. I can tell you right now that in the same condition the Gold Super Scroll K80 is going to be worth probably 1 1/2 times (or more) what my MX2000 is. Perazzi and Krieghoff are where it's at for resale, but you're going to have to give the nod to Krieghoff. I have bought and sold a box car load of both and that's just the way it is. I am a Perazzi guy at heart but the K80 just sells...period. Also, a MX2000 and a Gold Super Scroll K80 is not an apples to apples comparison. SC3 and Gold Super Scroll would be a better one.

#5 ·
For some reason the Krieghoff has a higher resale value. Of all the higher grade target guns, I believe Krieghoff has the best resale. Now, for my opinion.......if you had a Perazzi MX2000 and a Krieghoff Gold Super Scroll laying side by side for same price, I would pick the Perazzi every time. Krieghoff's are not appealing to me, and I don't care for the handling characteristics but that's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.