1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**MX2000 Receiver & Iron F/S**

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shotgun Specialties, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

We have a MX2000 Receiver and Forearm iron availble. Serial #127xxx with Allem release/pull or can be returned to pull/pull. Blued receiver with no visible blueing wear on outside. Lock was well right of center with original barrel. If a release/release is need, I have another Allem trigger assy to substitute the release/pull. Price would be $2,850. which includes whichever trigger you need and s/h to your FFL dealer. Thanks, Doug @ SGS, 1-800-344-7468, checks, cash, Visa or MC accepted

2. pa pete

pa pete Member

Still available? Thanks. "Pete" McDonough.

3. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

The 127xxx receiver is sold.
    I do have have another receiver/iron that I have decided to sell, # 1359xx, silver MX2000 receiver and iron, pull/pull selectable trigger (external). 2 original pull hammers and 2 titanium pull hammers by Tom Wilkenson. Was only shot for doubles, less than 7 mos old and shows no wear. $3650.00 which includes s/h to your ffl dealer. Thanks, Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.