1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MX2000 Help

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hooligan, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hooligan

Hooligan Member

Perazzis are not all that plentiful in Aus and today I was offered a very nice
    MX2000 O/U with lovely upgraded timber. It has a flat 11mmm rib, dropout trigger and coil springs. Barrels have not yet been measured however presume they are full and imp mod. 30" Price asked is US$7000.00 which seems fair.
    I know there are many different models of the MX2000 and would like to obtain some good info from somewhere. I have Karl Lippards Perazzi book however it does not cover the MX2000. Can any of you guys tell me where to look for info on the different Perazzi models. Thanks - Barry

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

sart with their website. But in USA that is usually a 6000 gun. yes, the odccasional 7000, but more often 5500.

And ask something pecific. For someone to jsut start telling you everything they know about Perazzi would take a very ong tiem.

3. Shawn

Shawn Member

I have attached a link so you can view some of the different models.
    The MX2000 is built on the MX8 frame and is popular. I don't think it has any issues out of the ordinary for a P gun.
    If it fits and shoots shoots where you want it to and if the price is right go for it.

Shawn

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Is the market in Aus simular to the market in the US ..? The over all condition and age can make a difference ... Check (www.PerazziUSA.com) and see what you can find out ... Guns are usually subjective at best and only worth what you can sell them for ... There are a lot of super deals right now due to the economy here in the US ... Is that a Sporting clays version ..? I bought a MX-2000/8 combo set in an Americase for not much more than you are talking about for this gun ... Good Luck ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

same as MX-8 , but with a little engraving

6. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

I sold a very clean combo with adjustable ribs and an extra trigger for no more than $8000. Can't remember the exact price.

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Member

Thanks to all for the responses - much appreciated. I did not word my original post too well as what I am really looking for is books/publications that may be available to purchase on various Perazzi shotguns which have been manufactured over the years ( something like an upgrade on Karl Lippards book)
    Regards Barry

8. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Hi Friend.. You and countless others are waiting for the same book.. As long as I'm alive.. and Steve W. stay on the board.. you'll have good information. There and many others here who can help too.. I'm sorry to say.. that's the best we have right now...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.