1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MX15 rib interchangeability

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Illuminati, Feb 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Illuminati

Illuminati TS Member

I have an MX15 and I would like to have more of a heads up stance and just wondering if you can change the ribs between MX guns such as; MX15 to MX2005?
    Thank you in advance. Al

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Yes. Go for it.

[​IMG]

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

i think in the MX15 line there is only one rib.. In the MX10 line there are at least 4 different models.. (ask me how I knw)..I needed one and found out the hard way.. I don't know if a MX2005 rib will fit a MX15 post setup.. Try it with a friend who has a MX2005 and see.. Please post back what you find out.. All Good.. Mike

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I see Mike... I was thinking he would change the whole bbl...

How many guys really like the"heads-up" style? Better question is how many actually shoot well using the "style"

Personally, I think it is just that... "style"

5. 1brucem

1brucem TS Member

Is there a market for these ribs. Where could you buy one if you wanted to? Bruce

6. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

the heads up style works well for me. so far I have 3, 50 straights(2 from the 16 and 1 from the 27) with this stock and it isnt even finished yet. the drop at heel on this stock is right at 4". this keeps my head up increaing my field of view as well as keeping me from lifting my head off the stock. once I have the gun mounted in my shoulder I honestly cant get away from it. there is no way I can lift my head off the stock.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.