1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MX14......How many were made?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by VNVET, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VNVET

VNVET Member

I don't see many Perazzi MX14's and I'm wondering if they were a limited run. Does anyone know how many were made? Just curious!

2. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

The MX-14 was a regular catalog gun and was widely made, not sure of numbers. It was a MX15 smooth side receiver and non-adjustable POI unsingle in addition to the OU barrels.

There was a more limited MX14L with silver scroll engraved receiver and wood upgrade, the rest of the gun was the same.

Don

3. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

I have an as-new combo, cased, adj lop trigger, 32/34 fixed chokes for 5500.00....merlyn.....

4. VNVET

VNVET Member

The reason I posted this thread is because there doesn't seem to be many up for sale and I'm wondering why. I have a MX14L and I told the Wife, be sure sure you slip this gun in the casket with me when I die. I hope they have a Pat Trap up there that throws perfect orange targets. All I have to do is point it in the general direction and pull the trigger...........smoke everytime. This gun makes me better than I am. I love this gun! If my Wife only knew!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.