1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MX10RS Reciever and Iron For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by captain, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captain

captain TS Member

0   0   0

Nice MX10RS reciever and iron for sale. Has just been nickle plated and serviced by Doug Braker. $2400. I also have matching bottom first trigger and a internaly selectable trigger, a nuetral no palm swell stock and a left hand stock , both have matching forearms. If the reciever sells, I have stock 32" O/U barrels. Or willsell the complete O/U for $5000. Email for pictures.

Thanks

2. captain

captain TS Member

0   0   0

Top single barrel and bottom first trigger are sold. Would like to sell reciever and forearm iron before I sell O/U barrels and selectable trigger. I also have red Perazzi combo case and trigger spring repair kit.

3. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

0   0   0

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

PM sent..... Dan

5. bh

bh TS Member

0   0   0

would you sell just the iron and how much?

6. RobPete

RobPete Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

how much for the barrels?

Rob

7. captain

captain TS Member

0   0   0

Sold, pending funds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.