1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MX Trigger LOP

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ps8182, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ps8182

ps8182 TS Member

I remember a while back seeing a thread showing some Perazzi MX triggers that the setback had been modified by machining off the trigger and re-attaching to change the LOP. I know there are some after maket adjustable LOP parts out there that look nice, but I have an Allem release and I don't want to change the poundage or timming of the release by replacing the trigger. Does anyone remeber seeing this thread or know who offers this service?

Thanks
    Kelly Dunford

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Kelly..... Briley offers this service. It shouldn't matter what is done to the "trigger" itself as this should not have any bearing at all on the set or release point of the trigger..... You might contact Allem's and inquire with them as to their recommendations... Dan Thome (Trap2)

3. ps8182

ps8182 TS Member

Thanks. That's why I want to go this direction so I don't interfere with the release hook since it makes contact with the topside of the trigger. I'm sure the tollerances are close, but I'm not sure it wouldn't need tuned after installation.

4. decimamas 54

decimamas 54 Active Member

Kelly that's what you need: five positions, adjustable MX trigger

5. ps8182

ps8182 TS Member

The above unit look great and I could live with the price, however I'm concerned about the tolerances where the bottom of the release hook meets the back side of the trigger lever. If it's not the same exact size the timming and or poundage could be affected.

6. David P.

David P. TS Member

Pat Laib did mine. Nice job, very quick turn-around and very fairly priced.
    David

7. RobPete

RobPete Member

Hi all. I recently purchased an MX10RS and thought about getting an adjustable trigger(and use the non-adjustable for back-up). Where can I buy a full adjustable assembly?

Thanks,
    -Rob

8. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

where can you purchase an adjustable trigger ?

ernie

9. RobPete

RobPete Member

Is this kit something I can handle in the basement, or will a pro need to do the job?

10. decimamas 54

decimamas 54 Active Member

RobPete if your trigger has the new style spring and guide, mount my trigger on your gun it's very, very easy. Otherwise you must drill a little hole and in this case I will supply the tools, spring, guide and instuction to do it (no extra charge) but we suggest you have the hole drill by a gunsmith or somebody that know what to do. The cost of the trigger is $ 180,00 plus $ 12,00 for shipping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.