1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MX Soft Touch and TM1/TMX stocks FS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Remingtondon, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

MX Soft Touch Stock, 4 way adjustable comb, 14 3/8" over .75 kickeze pad, fully adjustable butt plate Soft top comb asking $550 for all...

Have TM1 / TMX #1 stock uncut, had a gracoil installed at one time, have gracoil system to go with it, adjustable butt plates, and a pad ... asking $200 for everything...

Pictures will be sent to email requests in order they are requested... both stocks are nice with normal ware marks. The MX also has a kickeze palm rest that can be easily removed if you so desire or use as is Right hand... Stocks are neutral... dalderson@berettausa.com----- 585-315-1997 thanks Don

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

send pics. I AM A BUYER

3. leadingedge

leadingedge Active Member

0   0   0

I am interested in the TMX stock, please call me @ 720-299-9507.

Thanks,

Darrell

4. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

Requests made for other stocks thus I've added three more TM1 style stocks to the mix. 1 is a straight comb left hand, 1 is a right hand straight comb and the last os an adjustable comb cut down stock that has been sanded and needs refinishing ... could be used with Gracoil to attain 14 1/4 or 14 3/8 LOP... these are all $50 each and I won't have pictures until I return from business Saturday. thanks... Don

5. john g.

john g. TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Beretta Don

If you have a TM1/TMX R/H stock I will take it. Do you have a MX8 R/H I will take that also.

John G.

6. mission6222

mission6222 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I will take the adj comb stock if still have Thanks loyd

7. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

Jack and Joe, I have added a list of other stocks and accessories to the package and would like to discuss with either of you if the interest remains. Call me or send me your phone and contact information and I will be happy to contact you and discuss all. Thanks Don
    301-283-2191 x 1356 or dalderson@berettausa.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.