1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MX-8 Live Bird / Bunker Gun F/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dickgshot, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

This is a forum for opinions MX-B. Yours is valid, and you shouldn't delete it.

2. Perazzi-Mx8

Perazzi-Mx8 TS Member

will you take 6000 for it?

3. dynapro

dynapro TS Member

I don't think $8000 is unreasonable for this gun at all! Jeez - in fact, it's a steal!

4. otnot

otnot Active Member

Mia you might want to stay with trap. I count 25 empties and only 6 birds. LOL

Jim

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

otnot,

You just caused me spill coffee all over my keyboard! Very funny stuff.

When I was a young man, I used to shoot pigeons flying out of the barn while my dad through rocks on the roof. One day I was shooting my Grandfathers Parker 12 ga. SXS. I got the brilliant idea to put fingers on both triggers to quicken up my follow-up shot. You can figure out the rest. One 12 yr old knocked on his butt and a sky full of feathers. I have never seen my dad laugh so hard in his life. When he caught his breath, he just looked at me and said" I'll bet you won't do that again!". We still get a good laugh about that to this day.

ec90t

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Up for a beauty! Jeff

7. dverna

dverna Active Member

MIA

Ignore otnot.

He did not notice you were shooting those cheap Top Guns to give the pigeons a chance. With the proper shells you would have had done much better.

Don

8. otnot

otnot Active Member

MIA I was actually giving you the benefit of doubt that the shells in the box were unfired. Up for a nice gun.

9. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Mike, It is now required that you fire both barrels in flyers. They say it is for safety. Sure, sure. They also say that is why you can't use a release trigger in international. Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi mx-8 live bird