1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MX 8 Combo 2005- What's It worth?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by blazer1, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blazer1

blazer1 TS Member

MX 8 Combo 2005- What

I acquaintance of mine is selling a MX-8 combo set that was purchased/ordered for him new in 2005. Barrels are 31-1/2" O/U full and IM. Tope single 34" full. Has original combo case, gun is 99+%. All serial number match and it does have a adjustable comb stock. The gun is AS NEW with original work sheet that was sent to Perazzi in Italy. The gun listed out for over $13K. It is a standard MX-8. Can anyone tell me approximate value? Thank you.

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

You asked a question that's kind of difficult to answer, it really depend on where you buy and who is selling.

Let me put it this way, Say you're selling.

On retail shop's used gun rack & internet brokers: $7995~$8500

On TS.com: $7500 will let you watch it for three month without action, and you'll be the only one bring it up every few days.

$6500 will get tire kickers email you. $5900 will get more tire kickers and low ball offers, but it might move.

$5500 will get 6 emails and phone calls and three real buyers but two actually has this kind of money ready to send.

See if anyone agree? :)

3. MDJ67

MDJ67 Active Member

What does he want for it ? That may get some action on weather he is to high or it is a good buy.

4. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

As usual, Steve W nailed it.

5. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

You might want to change your title heading. There is a model "MX2005" which has a very high rib and folks might get confused and not open your thread. Just trying to help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.