1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MX-3 Special "SCO WOOD" Parting Out

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by too fast, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. too fast

too fast TS Member

Thinking about parting out MX-3 Special. All serial numbers match, including stock. Butt stock & forearm appear to be cut from the same piece of wood. 14" L.P. Adjustable special trigger which is as smooth as glass. Receiver & fore-end iron to be sold together. 34" barrel "no ports," Perazzi choke tubes #6 & #8 included. This barrel's a real target crusher. 4 Briley PRZX2 extra chokes - M, IM, LF & XF. Titanium(?). Older Perazzi hard case. Let me know which parts you might be interested in & what you would be willing to pay. Gun in No. Calif. Call Jim (916) 599-3314, private message or e-mail. Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

MX-3 Special

yah-ah

3. Tedky

Tedky Member

MX-3 Special

WHY?????

4. rick979

rick979 Active Member

MX-3 Special

Very nice looking wood Jim. Rick~~~Texas

5. too fast

too fast TS Member

MX-3 Special

Rick thanks for the call last night good talking to you about the Old Sacramento Trap Club which is no longer. Thanks for the nice coment about the stock. I think it is a pretty as any I have seen. Thanks Jim

6. too fast

too fast TS Member

MX-3 Special

Joey good luck talking to the wife. Let me know.Thanks Jim

7. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

MX-3 Special

You have a very nice gun. Why not just sell the gun. Parting it out would not be for me.
    What do you want for the complete gun.

8. brucestorey

brucestorey Member

MX-3 Special

I will take the wood and the trigger. Please send me an email at bstorey@cox.net with your price.

Thank you,

Bruce

9. too fast

too fast TS Member

MX-3 Special

Bruce sent you a P.M. amd E-Mail. Why don't you call me when you get these messsages. Thanks Jim

10. too fast

too fast TS Member

MX-3 Special

Don't know who removed the post from Sporshot but thank you. To me that showed no class at all. To me this is a class site and unsolicitated garbage like this does not belong. I'm sure he thought is was funny. If he has something to say please speak up. In the mean time my thanks to the moderators. Thanks Jim

11. rick979

rick979 Active Member

MX-3 Special

I doubt it was the moderators. More than likely Sportshot deleted his own thread. Rick ~~~~Texas

12. too fast

too fast TS Member

MX-3 Special

Rick your right Sportshot removed his post. Don't know who he is but wish he would stay out of my posts. I didn't think it was funny at all. Good talking to you again. Thanks Jim

13. rick979

rick979 Active Member

MX-3 Special

I see were "Brucestorey" said he would buy the wood and the trigger. Did he ever give you an acceptable offer?

14. too fast

too fast TS Member

MX-3 Special

Rick as of yet I have not heard another word from Bruce. I sent him a P.M. and also a E-Mail. Do you know him? Thanks Jim

15. brucestorey

brucestorey Member

MX-3 Special

Jim,

I replied to your email. Sorry it took me so long.

Bruce

16. too fast

too fast TS Member

MX-3 Special

Stock and trigger still available. Bruce withdrew his offer when I gave him the price. All good. Jim

17. turbonick

turbonick Member

MX-3 Special

I'm interested in the MX-3 wood. When you say the stock is still available is the forearm still available too? If so would the forearm include the iron? What are you asking for the set? I live in San Jose so I'm semi local.

Thanks,
    Nick

18. rick979

rick979 Active Member

MX-3 Special

Nick: The add states that receiver and forend iron are to be sold together.

19. too fast

too fast TS Member

MX-3 Special

Nick like Rick said the receiver and forend iron will be sold together. I'm not selling any part of the gun until the stock is sold. Nick I have been getting offers of $700 for this stock so I am almost to the point of not selling it. These people should call Dennis Devalt and get a price from him. I'm sure you would pay $1500 just for the wood if he even had anything like this available, then you would have checkering . fit and finish, jones adjuster.adjustable comb etc. etc. for a total cost in the area of $5000 to $6000. With that in mind if you would like to make me a resonable offer please do so. Sorry for the rant. If you are truly interested in the stock at a reasonable price call me,E-Mail me direct or send me a Private Message thru this site

20. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

Jim, instead of living in a passive-aggressive mode (like you do with all of the guns you've offered, including that M12 build), why don't you set a price you want ... or if you want to 'auction' it, put it on GB or AA?

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.