1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MX-3 special & MX-8 stock interchangeble?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by John Wong, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Wong

John Wong Member

Can a MX-8 stock fit for MX=3 Special?

2. mt

mt Member

MIA, could you share this with us....i would love to learn the answer as well. thanks

3. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Keep in mind that the rib height on an MX3 and an MX 8 are different.

4. mt

mt Member

Thank You, My wife is a left hand shooter and has a mx 3 special and i have a mx2000 and am right handed....i always wanted to try the mx 3 special.

5. bundy4

bundy4 Member

Good job Jack, I would like to mention that MX8 AND Mirage frames are not quite the same on the outside as the MX3. If you take off an MX3 stock and put it on an MX8 there isnt enough wood on the bottom of the stock where it heads up to the back of the action and looks a little funny. If its the other way around the MX8 will look like there is just a bit to much proud wood back there. Its not a big deal for a gun thats a shooter but a while ago I had a Mirage SCO Pigeon gun that was restocked with factory SCO MX3 wood. The gun shoot great but it looked way wrong. Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.