1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MX-3 skeet barrels ???????????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by superxjeff, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I have a chance to buy a 4 barrel set of skeet barrels. They are like new and all 4 gauges have been sent to Briley for choke tubes. I believe they are 28 inch barrels. What is a fair price to pay and is anybody interested in the 20ga and the 12 ga set? I would like to keep the 410 and the 28 ga. I would sell the 410 if somebody really wanted them. If anybody is interested shoot me an e-mail. What do you guys think these barrels should sell for??? The work was done years ago as far as the choke tubes and I am not sure but I believe about 6 chokes for each set of barrels. Jeff

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Bill, The barrels are in near new shap. I don't know what the right price is?? I am buying thegun with the hopes of selling the extra barrels and lowering my cost in the MX-3 by just keeping the barrels I really want. Do you have any idea what a fair price would be? Jeff

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I think these are MX-3 special barrels. I thought the only diffrence was adjustable LOP on the trigger???? The whole idea of the MX series was that the barrels were supposed to be almost interchangeable. The old lit I have says little to no fitting is needed. Corrcet me if I am wrong as I don't want to buy this gun if nobody will buy the barrels because they are off an MX-3 Special. Jeff

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

So it sounds like nobody will want the MX-3 Special Barels? I think I will just pass on this deal unless sombody wats the MX-3 special barewls I will sell them for 1000.00 per set. 12,20, anf 410. All have Briley tubes anf these are 28 inch barrels. They were fixed skeet but were sent to Briley for tubes. If anybody has any intrest let me know. I will need to have buyers for all in ordrer to sell any of them I am not going to split it up unless I can find buyers for all three of the sets. Thank guys. Jeff

5. joehunter

joehunter Member

Jeff,

I sent you a email about the 12GA barrels if they are MX3 special barrels I am very interested.

Thanks,

Joe

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Joe, If I find buyers for the other gauges I will let you know. You will be first in line for the 12 ga barrels. Jeff

7. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

They are Mx-3 special.

8. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Mike does the fact that they are cat 4 make them more or less desirable?Jeff

9. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Well, I have to see if I can get it for what i am willing to pay. The barrels do have tne forends as far as I know not the wood between the barrels type. Jeff

10. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I haven't been able to get the deal done. I have the e-mails of those who have shown an intrest and will e-mail them if and when I get the deal done. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.