1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MX-2008 Anyone shot it yet?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by frumpy, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frumpy

frumpy TS Member

looks kinda funny...

2. webley

webley TS Member

Mike,
    Out of interst - did the owner of the MX-2008 define what "fine" meant in terms of results?

I've noticed a couple of MX-2008's for sale in the UK (same price as the MX-2005). I've only seen photos on the dealers website but the stock shape looks to be quite different from either the photo above shown on this thread or the MX-2005 stocks I've seen.

Have a look at the photos on the link below:

http://www.gunpricing.co.uk/?searchid1=12&searchid2=13&searchid3=14&searchid4=15

It looks like the heel of the stock is higher relative to bore line than on a MX-10 stock for instance.

Hakan Dahlby is offering a replacement rib for Perazzi's with low adjustable ribs (MX-10's etc) to change them into what is effectively a MX-2008. See link below:

http://www.sharpshooter.se/default.asp?m=0&dd=0&ID=TSHIRT&lang=UK

Quite whether the adjustable stock on a MX-10 would be really suitable for this height of rib is another matter though.

Regards
    Russell

3. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

If anyone was watching the Outdoor Channel tonight, Josh Richmond seemed to be shooting one on a show...I forget what it's called, but it's one of the shows that Jim Scoutten hosts. I'm not 100% sure that's what he was shooting, but it sure looked like it.

4. Sonny

Sonny Member

5. shoottilithurts

shoottilithurts Member

how much higher is the 2008 than the 2005? milt luther

6. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

mx8 b kim is a very fine shooter but i don,t believe she is way ahead of all the others i think haley dunn is going to give her all she wants & maybe more. i believe haley done that at the pan am games this year..both are trmendous young shooters. good luck to both young ladies dwain

7. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

MX-8B - Tell us more about 'eye/bore/hand closer in line to make faster swings'.

Joe

8. white rattler

white rattler Member

I hope to try one this week in Tucson if my gun dealer has one. Trevor Dawe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.