1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***MX-2000 RS Unsingle Combo W/Stock-Lock F/S ***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bob Schultz, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Well, I guess I'm going to do it. The pictures below are of my personal MX-2000RS that I have been using as a doubles gun for the past few years. Making the change to a Blaser and I can't have the old gun around to think about using if I have a bad day and am tempted to switch back!

The 32" O/U barrels are new and unfired. I purchased them a while ago to have Allor or Wilkinson rechoke them for doubles and never got around to doing it.The bores are factory .740" with .718" chokes, (.032" constriction. If you want to shoot doubles with it I'd recoomend opening up the bottom to .020" or so. I sold the 34" O/U barrels that were on the gun originally. I bought the 34" unsingle a while back just to have a backup in case my Seitz gun died or was too sick to shoot. (Never happened.) It has been backbored by Wilkinson (stamped) and has 3 Briey extended chokes fitted to it. Shoots well and patterns great.

I bought the Turkish walnut Stock-Lock stock from Pat McCarthy and he has serviced it recently and it has no issues whatsoever. It really makes this a pleasure to shoot and if I could put it on the Blaser I would .... won't quite fit so Pat's going to get another fat check from me for one for my new gun.

Precision Trigger double release (#100) is in the gun. Set for 80 oz. set and 32 oz. release. Medium fast with no creep or overtravel. Great trigger, again no issues.

I figure to duplicate this setup today would cost new around $18,500.00. I'll sell the whole setup including the americase for $12,500.00 delivered to your dealer. I have lots of pictures so if you want some, send me an email and I'll get them to you right away.

Yes, I know its a Kolar case ... I just like the way it protects the gun. Americase will sell a top liner for $50 or so.

Thanks for looking! Bob Schultz 800-684-6329

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

No, don't have the original trigger. Sold it to help fund the Stock Lock!

3. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Up for a beautiful gun!

4. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks Matt. It is a good looking and shooting gun.

5. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Bob, Any interest in parting out O/U barrels ? Thanks Bart

6. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bart,

If I don't get any serious offers on the gun I will part the whole gun out. I don't want to but times are a bit hard for big buck combo sets. I'll post the parts if I do and PM you on the barrels.

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.