1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MX 2000 release trigger info.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rob111, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rob111

rob111 Member

I have reached the point that a release is needed ,witch one to buy,please any info will be appreciated,pricing ,ease of operation,cost ,,respectfully, rob mize

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Depends on the gun. I'd recommend Kerry Allor in Michigan.

Jim

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rob.... The very best is Precision Gold Triggers. While there are many very good release triggers on the market today, and they all will do the job, the Precision is all alone at the top of the list..... Just my experience... Dan Thome (Trap2)

4. rob111

rob111 Member

who has a precision trigger for sale..rob.. - Bobby ,i was hoping someone would have replied..with one for sale Respectfully,rob mize

5. Shotgun Julie

Shotgun Julie TS Member

Check out our website at the above address we carry an inventory of MX-series release triggers. We do not currently have any used triggers but we do get them in from time to time.

Thanks

Julie Lambert

6. nitro 100

nitro 100 Member

Rob,

I just talked to Bruce last night. George still has his Precision Gold trigger. He will sale it to you when they get back. See you soon.

Jerry

7. rob111

rob111 Member

Jerry, Thanks..Rob

8. ShooterOne

ShooterOne Member

Rob: Keep in mind that the Precesion Gold triggers are non-selectable and if you need or want to be able to shoot top barrel first or bottom barrel first you need an additional trigger group.

Check your e-mail.

9. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

ShooterOne.... Not true! You need to get more familiar with the Precision Trigger, or any Perazzi trigger for that matter. By removing the right side cocking foot (A 30 second job, at most) only the left trigger (top) will cock, allowing you to shoot the top barrel first. To return it to bottom first for doubles, replace the cocking foot and you are good to go.. To shoot bottom barrel first, no changes need to be made... Dan Thome (Trap2)

10. ShooterOne

ShooterOne Member

Don:

I am aware of the process you describe to utilize the Precesion triggers in a different sequence. That is no secret.

However if a shooter doesn't want to go through that process than another trigger group with at least the top single configuration is required.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.