1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MX 2000 ejector

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by clayman51, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clayman51

clayman51 Member

I broke an ejector in my MX2000 top single yesterday.I have a new one on order and will be here next week. I understand from the parts distributor that there is some fitting required on the new one. Has anyone else experienced this and would want to share any tips on fitting the new one to the receiver.

Thanks

Dennis Menning

2. batman1004

batman1004 TS Member

my brother broke one on his very simple if you are not a gun smith you better find a good one to do the work or you will be sorry. batman

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Batman speaks the truth..

4. Scoutman 06

Scoutman 06 Member

I bought an ejector for my MX-8 from Whiz White & it dropped in & functioned fine, as near as I could tell, without any hand fitting. John

5. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

If you must fit it yourself, advise #1 is, keep everything straight & squared.

It needs to be close to tight, a properly fitted ejector will feel like (loose) suction tight with a drop of oil in the slot.

6. clayman51

clayman51 Member

I received my new ejector today, no fitting was necessary. It matched the old one perfectly and went right in. makes your day when something goes right once in a while.While I was waiting for the part I used the ejector out of the over under set of barrels, it went right in as well and worked perfectly. They must all be made to very tights specs.

Thanks to those who responded

Dennis Menning

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.