1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MX-15 questions

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GoldEx, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

I have always liked the looks of the Perazzi MX-15. I picked up a left handed one sevral years ago and fell in love with it. That unsingle seems to keep calling my name. There is one thing I neglected to look at while I was fondling the gun... I have checked the Perazzi website and was interested in a bit more information on the gun itself. Does the gun have two firing pins in it or is it strictly a singles/handicap gun? If it does have two, what barrels are compatible with this model? The price of the new Browning unsingle combos have really got my blood going again and I am trying to decide which way I am going to go. New Browning Combo or used Perazzi MX-15 with a set of doubles barrels later on.

Jeff

2. perga1

perga1 Active Member

Yes all MX15's have O/U capabilities. The receiver will accept any of the MX barrels with the square monobloc as well as the DB81 and Mirage series barrels. Maybe someone more familiar with all the model designations will come on here and list all of the models. JRM

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Jeff...My MX-15 was fitted with an older set of MX-8 barrels with the step rib. It mated up perfectly with the MX-15 barrel. The DB-81 barrel will have a higher rib and would need to have the comb raised to maintain the sight picture. A MX-14 O/U barrel will work very well also....Dan Thome (Trap2)

4. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

MX-3-5-6-7 will NOT fit your monoblock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.