1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MX-14 For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by trap-guy, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trap-guy

trap-guy Member

0   0   0

MX-14 for sale. Nickel reciever, adjustable rib unsingle in excellent condition. 33" barrel with extended choke tube measure 33.75". Release pull trigger, factory adjustable comb, plus an additional soft top comb, perazzi case. $4,500 or with an additional release pull trigger $5,000.00
    (I'm not selling the second trigger separately) 317-727-4169 Keith
    Indianapolis, In.

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Send pics.

All of really want to see this "adjustable 33 unsingle".

Jack

3. trap-guy

trap-guy Member

0   0   0

4. JACK

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Trapguy. perhaps yo are new to TS.com. Regardless, the forsale area is driven by pictures. Some of us post pics for those that do not have photobucket acccounts or the like on Kodak share. You have commented that you hve a 33" MX14 with a adj rib. That gives me pause. MX14s had fixed ribs and were 32 and 34" as a rule. Yours my be 33" and adjustable, but I would have to see it to believe it. Likely others would as well. I left my email address above hopiing that you would send me over some pics.

Let me put it clearer. Send Me pics, I may want to buy your gun.

Tahnks Jack

If you do not have digital pics, send the gun to Bob Schultz of Target guns, or Jaquas or me and we will get it sold on consignment.

5. trap-guy

trap-guy Member

0   0   0

Jack,
    Looks like your not up on all the variations of MX-14's. Bought this Gun new from a straight shooter, Steve Smith ( Indiana Gun Club ). Unless my tape is
    wrong it still measures 33". And yes it is adjustable, hangers front and rear.
    You can call or email if you are interested in the gun, or have more questions.

6. JACK

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Keith. I love it. I'll call you in the morning. I'll either work a deal with you or help you sell it.

Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.