1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MX-12 w/ Mx8 34" type 3 single barrel

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by jdsfarms, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdsfarms

jdsfarms Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Up for your consideration is an MX-12 reciever with Doug Hubbert double release triggers with an MX-8 type 3 34" fixed choke barrel fitted to it.wood is mis matched but decent shape,as near as I can tell the barrel is choked .024 if the bore is standard,this belongs to a widow who would like to trade it for a combination of entry level trap guns for the youth at her gun club,she would consider single barrel guns like bt99's,Miroku or Charles Dailey,870's 1100 or 11-87's or beretta auto's or any combination of them,if you are serious pm me with offers or any info I can provide,I have a few digital pics I will send to serious inquiries.Thx Jerry

2. terry in new york

terry in new york TS Member

0   0   0

MX-12 w/ Mx8 34

i have bt 100 here is my cell 315-783-0754 i would be interested in talking to you about trading

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.