1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MX-11 @ Gunbrokers.com

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Rvator97, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

0   0   0

Real nice MX-11 for sale at the link below...problem is, the seller will not respond to inquiries. Would be very interested in bidding, but I cannot bid without contact with the seller first. Any of you Penn. guys know about this gun and/or the owner? Owner is in Elizabeth, Pa.

Link: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=165070862

Walt

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Walt What makes you think the seller would be any better after you bought it ?? If he don,t have time to talk to you before you bid he sure will not after you bid .

3. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

0   0   0

Geez Alf, read my post! I certainly would not "buy it" without talking to the seller first! I was hoping that someone may recognize this gun or it's owner...maybe there is a problem with his e-mail acct.... maybe it is a scam...

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Geez Rvator97 read my post Thought I did Never said you would buy it ?? But why would anyone if the seller can,t take the time to answer a question or two .

5. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

0   0   0

Walt: you know you can't post here without someone "biting your butt". Good luck on your gun search. How about Pacific Sporting Arms? Smetimes they have real nice used P guns. If you go down, give me a call to join you. Fred

6. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

0   0   0

my vote is for Pacific Sporting !

ernie

7. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

0   0   0

Pacific does have a real nice looking MX-3 combo......priced a bit high though , and then have to add $500. in Calif sales tax......:-(

8. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

0   0   0

i guess if you cannot afford to buy from someone you can trust ? then don't !

9. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

0   0   0

if you wanted a nib bt golden clays 34in barrel. they have one that is the lowest price i have seen on a new golden clays bt

10. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Walt. Just like on TS.com, these guys post and go back to sleep. I'm more concerend about bbl work. Recoil reduction could mean anything to include back boring.If this gun is back bored it is junk. It would be lkie waving a toothpick held by the forend.

Compare this 11 to the MX3

mia_2008_0303152.jpg

The MX3
    View attachment 250139

The rib is higher.You sight entirely off the rib and not the bbl.

11. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

The MX3 rib is HIGHER

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.