1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MX 10

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jeff BT-99, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff BT-99

Jeff BT-99 Member

Looking for some information about the Perazzi MX 10. Don't know much about them. This particular gun has had work done by Wilkenson. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

I bought an MX-10 top sgl. combo 2 years ago. I had shot a TMX for 25 years with an A-AA avg & 27 hdcp. this gun has a Tom Seitz choke. I went way down in avg. s and was at a point of selling the new gun. I finally got my MX-10 shooting the same POI as the TMX but it is heavier and a little slower getting to the target. I am about 5000 sgl.s into it and I am just now getting to shoot it well. Do not expect your scores to go up right away. Mine has Kerry Allor barrel work, it shoots tremendous patterns and has less recoil than the TMX. The O/U bbl.s shoot higher than the sgl. with the same rib setting, be sure and set the POI as all the MX sgl.s shoot low. Mine is set as high as it will go and I see 6 inches of rib and only shoot 100% high at 32 yd.s. Good luck, Wilkenson does great work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.